6 Reasons to Install an Epoxy Floor Before Listing Your Home
If you’re ready to put your house on the market, consider epoxy to upgrade and add value to your home. Why? Buyers will realize these benefits:
1. NEWNESS- Out with the old, and in with the new! Epoxy is an excellent choice for saying goodbye to anything old or undesirable. You may have smelly basement floors, stains that can’t be scrubbed away, or unsightly cracks beginning to form. All of these can be remedied with an epoxy coating application system. Sometimes a blank canvas and a clean slate can make a home feel brand new.
2. PROTECTION- Epoxy flooring can outperform and offer protection in ways that other flooring systems simply can’t. The moisture barrier will act as a safeguard against water damage. A UV- resistant layer is another plus.
3. BEAUTY- These flooring systems are simply stunning in person. Epoxy finishes complement any type of style or décor. Whether a polished and sophisticated look, or timeless and traditional, floors can be a focal point of artistic expression. Whatever the preference, epoxy has you covered.
4. LONGEVITY- Able to withstand the elements, epoxy will not crack, peel, fade, or stain. Make sure to ask for a warranty before adding an epoxy garage floor in Chicago.
5. LOW MAINTENANCE- With an epoxy coating, homeowners don’t have to do much to maintain their cleanliness, beauty, and function. Cleanups are easy.
6. VERSATILITY- Epoxy can be used in garages, basements, interior floors, countertops, and more!
Get started today and sell your home faster!
My garage was so cluttered and a total mess, I was always embarrassed to have the door open! Not anymore!! Floorguard® helped me design a perfect system for my family, it’s amazing!! Now I keep my garage door open for all to see, it’s organized, and absolutely beautiful!!!
- Pam Orland Park, IL
Really Pleased! Our garage needed some major help – not only was it a mess but the floor was just ugly with all the stains and such. I will agree with the reviewer below – do not go with the cheap imitators! Floorguard not only has a great product, but their installers and service is well worth any extra cost, which is minimal anyway. Our neighbors have commented on how good our garage looks and we’ve recommended them to Floorguard without hesitation.
The garage looks so good! A+ company on every level. Wish I had another garage to resurface!
My neighbor had a floor done by another company that was new to the industry, boy were they sorry. I went with the experts, Floorguard did an incredible job!!
- Tom T., Orland Park
When it comes to adding value to your business, you can’t go wrong with the superior technology and materials from Floorguard
- Jenny P.