6 Reasons to Install an Epoxy Floor Before Listing Your Home
If you?re ready to put your house on the market, consider epoxy to upgrade and add value to your home. Why? Buyers will realize these benefits:
1. NEWNESS- Out with the old, and in with the new! Epoxy is an excellent choice for saying goodbye to anything old or undesirable. You may have smelly basement floors, stains that can?t be scrubbed away, or unsightly cracks beginning to form. All of these can be remedied with an epoxy coating application system. Sometimes a blank canvas and a clean slate can make a home feel brand new.
2. PROTECTION- Epoxy flooring can outperform and offer protection in ways that other flooring systems simply can?t. The moisture barrier will act as a safeguard against water damage. A UV- resistant layer is another plus.
3. BEAUTY- These flooring systems are simply stunning in person. Epoxy finishes complement any type of style or décor. Whether a polished and sophisticated look, or timeless and traditional, floors can be a focal point of artistic expression. Whatever the preference, epoxy has you covered.
4. LONGEVITY- Able to withstand the elements, epoxy will not crack, peel, fade, or stain. Make sure to ask for a warranty before adding an epoxy garage floor in Chicago.
5. LOW MAINTENANCE- With an epoxy coating, homeowners don?t have to do much to maintain their cleanliness, beauty, and function. Cleanups are easy.
6. VERSATILITY- Epoxy can be used in garages, basements, interior floors, countertops, and more!
Get started today and sell your home faster!
My garage was so cluttered and a total mess, I was always embarrassed to have the door open! Not anymore!! Floorguard® helped me design a perfect system for my family, it?s amazing!! Now I keep my garage door open for all to see, it?s organized, and absolutely beautiful!!!
- Pam Orland Park, IL
Really Pleased! Our garage needed some major help ? not only was it a mess but the floor was just ugly with all the stains and such. I will agree with the reviewer below ? do not go with the cheap imitators! Floorguard not only has a great product, but their installers and service is well worth any extra cost, which is minimal anyway. Our neighbors have commented on how good our garage looks and we?ve recommended them to Floorguard without hesitation.
The garage looks so good! A+ company on every level. Wish I had another garage to resurface!
My neighbor had a floor done by another company that was new to the industry, boy were they sorry. I went with the experts, Floorguard did an incredible job!!
- Tom T., Orland Park
When it comes to adding value to your business, you can’t go wrong with the superior technology and materials from Floorguard
- Jenny P.
Covering our old, gray garage floor was a great aesthetic and functional improvement. This project requires 2 days: first day preparing the surface (major job requiring right equipment), putting down first coating and sprinkling the flakes. This requires about 4 hours. After this dries, they come back next day and apply the topcoat. They notified us when they would start the work and arrived as promised. They worked diligently, completed the work efficiently, left the work areas and our driveway clean. The owner Steve is a great guy to deal with.
- Bob H.
It was a pleasure dealing with the company’s owner Steve Chaloult. When we called him to give us an estimate, he arranged to come within a few days. We have a very large two car garage. His estimate was a bit more than the first company we called but he seemed very well prepared in showing us samples and very knowledgeable about his product and we just liked him. For personal reasons , we had to delay installation for about a month and he could not be more accommodating. we finally we able to have it done this past week and it was worth the wait. The garage floor is just beautiful and I never would have thought I would say that about a garage floor! We also had the lower walls around the floor done and very glad we did. At one time we were thinking we could do this ourselves using a kit. WHAT were we thinking? This is a job for a professional and we are so glad we used Steve.
- Moira J.
The owner Steve Chaloult was easy to work with and he’s very good at what he does. I highly recommend Floorguard as your contractor if you’re wanting to have a garage floor finished with a durable epoxy like colored finish. Floorguard came when they said they would and cleaned up after they were finished. Floorguard also installs garage storage cabinets.
- Andrew A.
Very responsive, good communicator. Was on time and did a top quality job. Very happy with the outcome.
- Anonymous Homeowner
Great eexperience. Quick and dependable service. High quality. Fair cost.
- John H.