Garage Floor Coatings a Beneficial Solution
Using epoxy floor coatings for your garage is very beneficial because epoxy floor coatings are extremely durable and can withstand anything that your garage might experience. Garage floor coatings can be applied on top of the existing concrete floor to add a elegant and shiny surface to your garage. Garage floor coatings should be done by a professional due to the difficulty and low safety of the task.
Although Epoxy garage floor coatings deliver a high gloss and durable surface, there are also many benefits to installing an epoxy garage floor coating not limited to appearance. This type of floor coating is the best on the market and have satisfied all of its owners.
- Epoxy floor coatings are very easy to clean because of the glossy surface. One can clean dirt, dust and debris in one simple wipe.
- Concrete is already pretty durable but if you add the epoxy floor coating on top of it, you are making them almost invincible and they will last a very years after years.
- These garage floor coatings have a very shiny glossed surface which allows for a very elegant and clean appearance. They are available in many different colors, patterns and styles. Your garage does not have to look like an old dirty garage. It can look classy and rich for an low cost. This option is the best solution to transform a garage.
- Epoxy floor coatings are chemically resistant which means that they are perfect for warehouses, industrial plants, and manufacturing plants as well. These coatings do not stop at garages. They can be used just about anywhere.
- The safety of your garage with an epoxy floor coating also increases significantly. It creates a heat, impact, slip an fire resistant floor.
- If you work in your garage, you can be highly benefited by epoxy floor coatings because the overall brightness in the room will be increased by 300%
- Many different colors can be used in one floor if you are in need of blocks/lines. This can be a great option for different zones in an area.
- Not convinced? Well, we all know how much money we invest into our vehicles. You may not think that your garage floor actually effects the wear of your vehicle but it really does. Epoxy floor coatings decrease overall wear for vehicles and the floor. It is the best of both worlds.
- This type of flooring option is 100% environmental friendly.
- The installation process is extremely fast for experienced professionals and it can be done over any floor, no matter how old.
- Epoxy floor coatings are very affordable and the benefits are very worth it. You will never have to worry about maintenance fees because the coatings are so durable.
My garage was so cluttered and a total mess, I was always embarrassed to have the door open! Not anymore!! Floorguard® helped me design a perfect system for my family, it?s amazing!! Now I keep my garage door open for all to see, it?s organized, and absolutely beautiful!!!
- Pam Orland Park, IL
Really Pleased! Our garage needed some major help ? not only was it a mess but the floor was just ugly with all the stains and such. I will agree with the reviewer below ? do not go with the cheap imitators! Floorguard not only has a great product, but their installers and service is well worth any extra cost, which is minimal anyway. Our neighbors have commented on how good our garage looks and we?ve recommended them to Floorguard without hesitation.
The garage looks so good! A+ company on every level. Wish I had another garage to resurface!
My neighbor had a floor done by another company that was new to the industry, boy were they sorry. I went with the experts, Floorguard did an incredible job!!
- Tom T., Orland Park
When it comes to adding value to your business, you can’t go wrong with the superior technology and materials from Floorguard
- Jenny P.
Covering our old, gray garage floor was a great aesthetic and functional improvement. This project requires 2 days: first day preparing the surface (major job requiring right equipment), putting down first coating and sprinkling the flakes. This requires about 4 hours. After this dries, they come back next day and apply the topcoat. They notified us when they would start the work and arrived as promised. They worked diligently, completed the work efficiently, left the work areas and our driveway clean. The owner Steve is a great guy to deal with.
- Bob H.
It was a pleasure dealing with the company’s owner Steve Chaloult. When we called him to give us an estimate, he arranged to come within a few days. We have a very large two car garage. His estimate was a bit more than the first company we called but he seemed very well prepared in showing us samples and very knowledgeable about his product and we just liked him. For personal reasons , we had to delay installation for about a month and he could not be more accommodating. we finally we able to have it done this past week and it was worth the wait. The garage floor is just beautiful and I never would have thought I would say that about a garage floor! We also had the lower walls around the floor done and very glad we did. At one time we were thinking we could do this ourselves using a kit. WHAT were we thinking? This is a job for a professional and we are so glad we used Steve.
- Moira J.
The owner Steve Chaloult was easy to work with and he’s very good at what he does. I highly recommend Floorguard as your contractor if you’re wanting to have a garage floor finished with a durable epoxy like colored finish. Floorguard came when they said they would and cleaned up after they were finished. Floorguard also installs garage storage cabinets.
- Andrew A.
Very responsive, good communicator. Was on time and did a top quality job. Very happy with the outcome.
- Anonymous Homeowner
Great eexperience. Quick and dependable service. High quality. Fair cost.
- John H.