The Benefits That Outweigh the Cost to Epoxy Floor
If you’re considering epoxy flooring but not sure whether the cost is worth it, here are some of the benefits that outweigh the cost to epoxy floor:
1. Longer Lifespan: The only material that outlasts epoxy flooring is concrete by itself, which is much less attractive. Flooring that lasts longer will not have to be replaced as quickly, which keeps you from repeatedly spending money on repairs or replacements.
2. Added Property Value: Adding epoxy flooring to your home will make your floors more durable and more attractive. If you decide to sell your home, the addition of these floors will make it more valuable.
3. Low Maintenance: Epoxy floors are stain resistant, which means cleanups are a breeze! Because epoxy floors are non-porous, anything that is spilled on them will not be absorbed and can easily be wiped up.
4. Attractiveness: With a variety of colors and patterns available, epoxy floor coating is attractive and can easily be matched to your home’s style!
5. Reduces Vehicle Maintenance: Epoxy flooring in your garage or warehouse can reduce wear on your vehicle or machinery, which reduces the cost to maintain and repair them. If you’re ready to start the process of adding epoxy flooring to your property, visit Floorguard.com. We will discuss with you how the benefits outweigh the cost to epoxy floor.
My garage was so cluttered and a total mess, I was always embarrassed to have the door open! Not anymore!! Floorguard® helped me design a perfect system for my family, it’s amazing!! Now I keep my garage door open for all to see, it’s organized, and absolutely beautiful!!!
- Pam Orland Park, IL
Really Pleased! Our garage needed some major help – not only was it a mess but the floor was just ugly with all the stains and such. I will agree with the reviewer below – do not go with the cheap imitators! Floorguard not only has a great product, but their installers and service is well worth any extra cost, which is minimal anyway. Our neighbors have commented on how good our garage looks and we’ve recommended them to Floorguard without hesitation.
The garage looks so good! A+ company on every level. Wish I had another garage to resurface!
My neighbor had a floor done by another company that was new to the industry, boy were they sorry. I went with the experts, Floorguard did an incredible job!!
- Tom T., Orland Park
When it comes to adding value to your business, you can’t go wrong with the superior technology and materials from Floorguard
- Jenny P.
Covering our old, gray garage floor was a great aesthetic and functional improvement. This project requires 2 days: first day preparing the surface (major job requiring right equipment), putting down first coating and sprinkling the flakes. This requires about 4 hours. After this dries, they come back next day and apply the topcoat. They notified us when they would start the work and arrived as promised. They worked diligently, completed the work efficiently, left the work areas and our driveway clean. The owner Steve is a great guy to deal with.
- Bob H.
It was a pleasure dealing with the company’s owner Steve Chaloult. When we called him to give us an estimate, he arranged to come within a few days. We have a very large two car garage. His estimate was a bit more than the first company we called but he seemed very well prepared in showing us samples and very knowledgeable about his product and we just liked him. For personal reasons , we had to delay installation for about a month and he could not be more accommodating. we finally we able to have it done this past week and it was worth the wait. The garage floor is just beautiful and I never would have thought I would say that about a garage floor! We also had the lower walls around the floor done and very glad we did. At one time we were thinking we could do this ourselves using a kit. WHAT were we thinking? This is a job for a professional and we are so glad we used Steve.
- Moira J.
The owner Steve Chaloult was easy to work with and he’s very good at what he does. I highly recommend Floorguard as your contractor if you’re wanting to have a garage floor finished with a durable epoxy like colored finish. Floorguard came when they said they would and cleaned up after they were finished. Floorguard also installs garage storage cabinets.
- Andrew A.
Very responsive, good communicator. Was on time and did a top quality job. Very happy with the outcome.
- Anonymous Homeowner
Great eexperience. Quick and dependable service. High quality. Fair cost.
- John H.